AQUAS have the experience and capability to audit within the following areas:
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2016, Quality Management System
- AS/NZS ISO14001:2016, Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS 31000:2009, Risk Management
- Legislative Compliance (safety and environmental)
- Review of project environmental management plans against applicable REF or EIS
- Audits against client's specifications and contract conditions
- Compliance audits of project management plans
AQUAS also conduct internal audits on behalf of various organisations. These are used as an informal tool to investigate and report opportunities for improvement, or as a basis for further system development or training.
All AQUAS auditors are registered with Exemplar Global (RABQSA). AQUAS Lead Auditors are experienced auditors in accordance with AQUAS audit procedures. Our audits are characterised by a pragmatic approach to the audit process with a focus on organisational improvement and minimisation of risk.