Barbara has been with AQUAS since February 2016 as the Team Administrator looking after the secretarial and administration requirements of the AQUAS team.
- Administrator on a wide variety of projects
- Website Administrator for AQUAS
Barbara has been with AQUAS for since February 2016 as the Team Administrator looking after the secretarial and administration requirements of the AQUAS team including invoicing, accounts, debt collecting, managing the AQUAS website, drafting reports, compiling documents and general secretarial duties.
Before joining AQUAS, Barbara was with APP Corporation for 5 years working in the finance department at North Sydney. Her initial role was as an accounts adminstrator where her on the job experience led her to a management accountant title.
2016 – Present
- Current position as Team Administrator for AQUAS
2007 – 2015
- Accounts Assistant - Management Accountant, Accounts Receivable Department - APP Corporation Pty Ltd, North Sydney
2011 – 2012
- Accounts Payable Officer and Debtors Collector - Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A), South Kensington, London UK
Barbara had varied retail employment before starting her career in finance. Her accounting roles in both areas of the industry helped developed her skill set which she applies to her current administrator role. She also has a fine arts degree with experience in design.