Development of an Environmental Management System requires a thorough understanding of the impacts, aspects and risks that an organisation's activities are having on the environment. Once these issues are determined, control measures are identified and assessed based on compliance with legislation, standards, codes of practice, best practice and any other requirements to which the organisation must abide by.
AQUAS employs qualified and experienced environmental professionals who have formal qualifications in environmental science/management as well as being certified environmental auditors. The auditing experience provides an added perspective during the development of a system to ensure it will be robust and fully compliant as well as concise.
AQUAS are experienced in all facets of Environmental Management including:
- Aspects and Impacts Analysis
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Legislative Compliance
- Water, Air and Noise Quality
- Land contamination
- Hazardous materials management
- Catchment Management
AQUAS can develop an Environmental Management System which complies with:
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016
- NSW Government EMS Guidelines
- Conditions of Approval
- Contract / Deed conditions
- Local, State and Australian Government legislative requirements (including the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act, 1999).