Annabelle is a Chemical Engineer with total 20 years’ experience in provision of environmental management services as an Environmental Representative, Environmental Lead Auditor, Remediation Project Manager and Environmental Engineer.
Annabelle currently works as the EMR for the Parramatta Light Rail and Regional Rail project located at Dubbo, NSW.
BE Chemical Engineering – Philippines
Certified Lead Environmental Auditor
Certified Quality Auditor
Annabelle is a certified Exemplar Global Environmental Lead Environmental Auditor and Quality Auditor with scope of auditing EMS ISO 14001 and QMS ISO 9001, Compliance Auditing and Environmental Verification. Annabelle is also involved as an Environmental Independent Auditor (EIA) approved by DPIE for various major State Significant Infrastructure (SSI) and State Significant Development (SSD) projects.
Since 2010, Annabelle has been providing an Environmental Representative role as lead and alternate for Critical State Significant Infrastructure and SSD projects approved by Department of Planning Industry & Environment (DPIE) i.e. Sydney Metro, Parramatta Light Rail and Sydney Light Rail.
- Management of multidiscipline practice providing consultancy and auditing services in Quality, WHS and Environmental Management Systems
- Conduct of Environmental and Quality audits of major infrastructure projects
- Conduct of ISO 14001 Certification Audits
- Environmental Management Representative for:
- Parramatta Light Rail (Lead ER)
- Regional Rail Fleet and Maintenance Rail Yard, Dubbo (Lead ER)
- Sydney and Canberra Light Rail (Alternate ER)
- North West Rail Link Site Investigation (SSI)
- North West Rail Link Early Works (SSI)
- Development of Integrated Management Systems for consultant and construction organisations