Barbara has been with AQUAS since February 2016 as the Team Administrator looking after the secretarial and administration requirements of the AQUAS team.
- Administrator and support for projects and Tender Submissions
- Experience with multiple document control systems, website management
- Accounts officer for AQUAS
- Contract Adminstrator
Barbara has been with AQUAS for since February 2016 as the Team Administrator looking after the secretarial and administration requirements of the AQUAS team. This includes report drafting and finalisation, contract management, invoicing, accounts payable duties, debt collecting, managing the AQUAS website, compiling documents and general secretarial duties. Barbara aids the team in the preparation and lodgement of submissions which requires keen attention to detail, formatting expertise and working within a specified timeline. She has highly developed organisational skills and advanced PC literacy, including advanced skills in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Mastersuite.
Before joining AQUAS Barbara worked with APP Corporation Pty Ltd for five years in the finance department at North Sydney. Her initial role was as an accounts adminstrator where her on the job experience led her to a management accountant title.
2016 – Present
- Current position as Team Administrator for AQUAS Pty Ltd
2007 – 2015
- Accounts Assistant - Management Accountant, Accounts Receivable Department - APP Corporation Pty Ltd, North Sydney
2011 – 2012
- Accounts Payable Officer and Company Debt Collector - Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A), South Kensington, London UK
Barbara had varied retail employment before starting her career in finance. Her accounting roles in both areas of the industry helped develop her skill set which she applies to her current administrator role. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree specialising in design which assists her in the presentation of reports and submissions.