Senior Project Manager & Consultant, Completions Engineer
Nilda has over 20 years’ experience in the development, implementation and review of WHS, Environmental and Quality Management Systems.
Nilda has worked on diverse projects including civil, rail and mining sectors and has extensive experience as a verifier for Roads & Maritime Services and Transport for NSW across New South Wales.
Senior Project Manager / Consultant
Bachelor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Master of Environmental Engineering Management
University of Technology, Sydney
RABQSA Quality & Principal Environmental Auditor
OHS Lead Auditor
- Development, implementation and certification of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems as per ISO9001, AS 4801 and ISO 14001.
- Development of Operation & Maintenance Safety Audits for Peninsula Link.
- Implementation and development of Construction Hazard Assessment Implication Review (CHAIR) processes for The Star, Pyrmont
- Panel Auditor for Quality, WHS and Environmental Audits for RMS and Transport for NSW
Since her arrival from Chile to Australia in 1986, Nilda has gained civil and environmental experience in various projects which she has engaged through the years.
Nilda has been involved in the development/implementation/review/audit/certification of Quality, Environmental and WH&S management systems and its compliance of various contractors/subcontractors/Clients such as APP, Chesterton International, and Robson Civil Projects.
She has effectively managed the development and implementation of Quality, Environmental and OHS Management System and sub-plans for civil, rail, mining and remediation projects. Nilda has also conducted quality and environmental internal and second party audits to AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS 14001, AS 4801 including relevant technical specifications for RMS works such as subdivisions, tunnels, earthworks, bridges, stormwater, drainage, pavement, survey, environmental protection, soil and water management, clearing and grubbing, traffic management and Work Health and Safety.
2010 – Present
- Management of consultancy and audit services in Quality, OHS and Environmental Management Systems for construction and other industries.
- Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) Verifier.
- Development and implementation of Quality, Environmental and OH&S Project Management Systems, procedures and form
- Auditing of Design Consultants and Contractors Quality, OHS and Environmental Management Systems for major construction projects at all stages.
TfNSW (Roads & Maritime Services) Audit Panel
TfNSW - Roads & Maritime Services, NSW | 2012 - Current
Pre-qualification Assessments for Quality, WHS and Environmental Audits
Weir Minerals Management System
Weir Minerals Multiflo | 2013 - 2014
Gap Analysis of Quality Management System
The Star, Pyrmont
The Star | 2011-2014